New Mobb Deep interview

"It’s crazy we changing the game right now. We got Mobb Deep bringing new shit to the table." - I didn't know Prodigy had developed a crack habit since they signed with G Unit?

Oh thier definitly changing the game. Damn, revolutionizing hip hop.

I can't believe they would even say dumb shit like that.

Everyone says thier changing the game nowadays.

Its lame.

They floped on first week sales.Shit was lower then before they signed with g-unit.So now there getting raped even more and are expected to see the sedond weeek drop(65%) after just measely(sp)
a lil over 100k.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
"The meaning behind Blood Money is we are just putting the message out there through our music. That all money is blood money no matter how you make it. Even if you make it legally. I don’t give a fuck if you a nun and you got the collection plate in the church. The number one reason why it’s blood money is because the banking system is evil and the whole money system period is built off of evil shit. This whole world, when you really analyze things, this whole world is fucked up. It’s run by a bunch of demons. That’s what blood money means."

- Prodigy

DAMN...WHY CANT HE RAP ABOUT THIS TYPE OF SHIT LIKE HE USED TO ON CLASSIC SONGS LIKE "GENESIS"

you dissapoint me P, i know you got in in ya to spit some real shit again

*realises prodigy wont read what i just said*

I read this interview and now I'm even more sure that they basically died as a group. Either you must be dumb or either you must lie to yourself when you are talking something like this:

Our whole mindset while making this album was basically to put that good music out there; supply our fans with more music from Mobb Deep. They deserve it...
Yeah right. They did 'Blood Money' just because their fans and for the good of the game. Even if this is true, they failed. At least, they lost loyal one here since they moved to Gay-Unit...

The album is real controversial.
The only reason why this album is controversial is because they wanted to go platnium so much and love money so much that they sold their souls to the biggest snitch in the game. Looking in the light of their recent failures this couldn't be step down... Not at all.
If P thinks that his dissing of God in one song makes this album controversial then he lives in delusion.

The number one reason why it’s blood money is because the banking system is evil and the whole money system period is built off of evil shit. This whole world, when you really analyze things, this whole world is fucked up. It’s run by a bunch of demons. That’s what blood money means.
Same bunch of demons pays him. So, if you are taking bloody money aren't your hands bloody too?

He bought us two Porsches when he first signed us to G Unit before we even signed. Non-recoupable. A straight gift.
Yeah, fiffy is such a donor. Mobb Deep sound so immature...

Honestly, I download some music. But Prodigy's words kinda suprised me. I can't remember hearing something like this in a long time... Watch our longtime loyal Mobb Deep fans. They are changing the game right now. Be there to testify...

At the end, I'm so nervous right now. I'm listening their last offerings and I'm still 'is this a group which music I used to bang all day long?' You'll feel the same if you, for just an example, check Prodigy appearance on this track here:
Sam Scarfo feat. Kurupt, Prodigy & 40 Glocc - Conrete Jungle

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
^
i heard that song...seriously prodigy fell off lyrically before signing to G-unit, he hasnt been the same since jay-z dropped takeover and showed them pics

Even on that song you posted, lyrically it was weak.

this album was a HUGE step up from amerikaz nightmare and infamy. It still isnt at mobb status (HNIC,Murda Muzik,Infamous,Hell on earth) but it wasnt as bad as your saying.

I do agree though, that they should be legends like jayz and nas...instead they're more like pupets now

Sarr said:
^
i heard that song...seriously prodigy fell off lyrically before signing to G-unit, he hasnt been the same since jay-z dropped takeover and showed them pics

Even on that song you posted, lyrically it was weak.
Yes, Prodigy fell off lyrically before signing to Gay-Unit and Havoc was solid but never the lyrical heavyweight. And, 'Concrete Jungle' is from 2006.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.