New Messy Marv!!!

Any Of Yall Cop The New Messy Marv Cd''bandannas,tattoes,&tongue Rings''..this Is Album Is Str8 Heat Threw The Entire Album...his Last Two Albums I Wasnt Really Feelin It All The Way Threw....but This Is Bangin...just Wanna Know If Theres Any Messy Fans In This Board...holla Back!!!!!!

messy is sick wid it i got all his albums i havent peeped the new one though for the simple fact i wasnt feelin his last few (especcily disobayish)

but if he stepped it up i might have to buy it

ckrabzkillah said:
I Was Bout To Cop The New Gangsta Dre Too But I Picked Up That Fuckin Bullshit Dvd The Original 50 Cent :confused:

ohhh man.......thats a waste stand and deliver is a good album over that dvd anyday......when i buy my shit and i have to choose between somthing mainstream like that dvd or an underground release i always swoop the underground shit for the simple fact that the underground shit will be harder to get in teh future.......i can always go back and scoop a mainstream album hella cheap used or somthing

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.