*NEW*Lil Eazy New Single 'Gangsta Shit' Produced By Cool-N-Dre / Beef With Game ??

Lil Eazy - Gangsta Shit Prod Cool-n-Dre (Audio) - August 25, 2005 By : SGV

Lil Eazy's new cut "Gangsta Shit" Produced by Miami Producers Cool N Dre and features Dre on the hook. Look for Lil E's debut album "Prince Of Compton" to be dropping very soon on Virgin Records.

The track is courtesy of DJ Papa Smirf, straight from his Mixtape with DJ Kris-Stylez & Dope Boi Music entitled "My Block Miami: VMA Style." We'll be bringing you more on that tomorrow.

Until then, enjoy the track:

Lil Eazy feat. Dre of Cool-n-Dre - Gangsta Shit

Big Shouts to Smirf!!
http://www.dubcnn.com/

hes got alot of suspect lines in this........ i may be reaching but hey.

Some lines sound suspect. BTW Game ain't beefin with Lil' E cause he said in an interview that he'd like to be involved in his album. Props 4 the song. :thumb:

Well, I know Game and Lil' E were cool at one point. They did that track "My Confession" together. It was on one of Games mixtapes. I'm thinkin' maybe that Dj Whoo Kid G-Unit Radio volume 8 that featured mainly Game tracks...could be wrong though, but it was definately released in the past couple years or so.

JohnnyL said:
Well, I know Game and Lil' E were cool at one point. They did that track "My Confession" together. It was on one of Games mixtapes. I'm thinkin' maybe that Dj Whoo Kid G-Unit Radio volume 8 that featured mainly Game tracks...could be wrong though, but it was definately released in the past couple years or so.
yeah i remember, but i heard an interview like last week from lil e, and he was sayin hes working with sha money xl for production on his cd, and kinda dodged the game question, felli asked him so whats up with game doin any music right now

'no were not working together at the moment'
felli said 'he gotta lot love for u, i remember last time he was up here, he called u the big homey'
then lil changed the subject......... :confused:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.