New Kurupt Album Leaked

And its horrible. :confused: He should just retire.

1. Young Gotti Intro
2. Scrape Thru Tha Hood
3. Make That A** Shake
4. I Get High 2
5. As Time Fly By (w/ Daz Dillinger)
6. OG Gangstaz Part 2 (w/ Daz Dillinger)
7. Ryde & Roll
8. What Can I Do (w/ Ashton Jones)
9. Yes I'm Quicker
10. Shoot 'Em Up (Skit)
11. Accessories (Nina Breeda)
12. I Did It
13. Ain't That Somethin' (w/ Daz Dillinger)
14. Young Gotti Outro
The lyrics are horrible and the beats are worse.

i thought it was way better than i expected...not on the level of Kuruption, Tha Streetz Iz A Mutha or Space Boogie: Smoke Oddessey, but oh so much better than Against The Grain...and i have high expectations on that My Lyfe Theory album coming out in 2007 which is a major release from Doggystyle Records!

But yeah this album is a banger and i'm going to be bumpin this through the summer as the Cali Iz Active album too...i wish the Daz album would come out already tho, it'll definetely be the best of all these DPG releases in 2006!

The album is good and its independent its not like his other albums this is more underground shit.

I did it
I get high
yes im quiccer
ryde and role
scrape thru tha hood
are straight fire!

One of the biggest urban legends, urban myths, burning questions I'll always be dying to know, not quite on the level of "Who shot 'Pac", but more important than "What made Cube cut his curl" is...

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO KURUPT'S FLOWS?

I wonder if we'll ever know. It wasn't even that gradual, it went from amazing with Death Row, still pretty great on Streetz is a Mutha, then rock bottom. He doesn't even make sense anymore, he's worse than Lynch (and I like both artists).

I think it is a pretty good album. Not every song is amazing, but I think there is only one truly bad song on it(that song would be What can I do?). Not bad for obviously being thrown together quickly.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.