New Kanye West single

roaches

Just heard it on the radio.

It's called "Diamonds are Forever" or something? The sample's definitely some James Bond shit.

He dissed all of you motherfuckers who say/spell "Kayne", lmao.

I like it.

I know you know your rap roaches, but you know the first song on the second disc on Blueprint2 is called Diamonds are Forever.....it's not just a remix or something, is it?

I thought the first single would be "Bittersweet" w/ John Mayer, I heard a snipet of it it sounded really nice. This song is good also, can't wait for his new album, hopefully it doesn't suffer from the sophmore curse.

Little Skittle

Dogmatic187 said:
I thought the first single would be "Bittersweet" w/ John Mayer, I heard a snipet of it it sounded really nice. This song is good also, can't wait for his new album, hopefully it doesn't suffer from the sophmore curse.

bittersweet sounds fuckin raw, i cant wait to here the whole version of this song...ive never actually anticipated a single song, but i just cant wait for this

Dogmatic187 said:
I just read that the song offically called "Diamonds" and Late Registraion is scheduled to come out July 12.
Same day as Crooked I's album and Busta Rhymes' album. At least one of these albums is getting pused back

I'm loving this production, and suprisingly, Kanye flows fucking great. Ever since the web rip of BE leaked, I admit I have had alot higher thoughts of Kanye. This track justifies my thoughts, and now I can say I am highly anticipating this Album. I love it when Kanye spits like this.

7 Syns

Just a question, has he improved his actual rhyme game? Because even though College Dropout grew on me tremendously, right up to the extent where it's almost flawless in my mind. It's his actual emcing that I think lacked, if anything. Content was nice and I generally just liked the way he constructed the whole LP theme.

Im excited.
peace.

this is so sick! nice story tellin', kanye is seriously underrated as a lyricst, as long has flow keeps gettin better then aint no stopin' him, seems he worked on his breath control indeed

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.