New Jim Jones

Listenin to it right now.. Well, its alot better then his 2nd album just from what ive heard so far! No Fatal on it though like the last one :-/

PuffnScruff

i listened to it last night. it's ok. not all that great. i like his songs that are more sample heavy and i didnt notice too many of them on this album

PuffnScruff said:
i like his songs that are more sample heavy and i didnt notice too many of them on this album
That Beverly Hills Cop song didnt make it and that was a really good track.. Guess maybe they couldnt get the sample cleared.

Is it me or is Max B on like almost every song? I heard hes in jail for murder or something..

Fataldawg said:
That Beverly Hills Cop song didnt make it and that was a really good track.. Guess maybe they couldnt get the sample cleared.

Is it me or is Max B on like almost every song? I heard hes in jail for murder or something..
can u up this?

Ya the whole dip set crew ussally has nice beats . Just when cam starts rapping it ruins it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.