New Jedi Mind Tricks Album.

linx

Staff member

01. Intro 01:05
02. Put Em In The Grave 03:18
03. Suicide 03:53
04. Uncommon Valor: A Vietnam Story 04:02 (Feat R.A. The Rugged Man)
05. A Blood Red Path 00:56
06. When All Light Dies 04:34
07. Serenity In Murder 04:05
08. Pariah Demise (Interlude) 00:43
09. Heavy Metal Kings (Feat Ill Bill) 04:33
10. Shadow Business 04:10
11. Triumph & Agony (Interlude) 00:57
12. Razorblade Salvation 04:21
13. Outlive The War 03:44 (Feat Sean Price & Block Mc Cloud)
14. Gutta Music 03:44 (Feat Reef The Lost Cauze & Chief Kamachi)
15. Temples Of Ice (Interlude) 00:46
16. Black Winter Day 04:12

-----------------------------

Servants In Heaven, Kings In Hell.. anyone heard it? Stoupe is fucking ridiculous with his beats as usual and Paz comes real raw on this album. He aint just about killin' mothafuckas, he's coming nice. Dope guest spots as well. RA kills it with his verse on the Vietnam Story song and Ill Bill is dope on Heavy Metal Kings. Sean Price, Reef and Chief Kamachi also kill it.

I bought one of there albums once about 4 years ago i think. It was the one with the guy in the woods wearin a wife beater on the cover... I really wasnt feelin it too much though.. I felt they sounded to much like the Wu.. I'll try to listen to this one though.. Maybe they changed there style since then?

The Album is ill. Stand out tracks:

Uncommon Valor : A Vietnam Story ft RA The Rugged Man
When All Light Dies
Serenity In Murder
Heavy Metal Kings ft Ill Bill
Shadow Business
Razorblade Salvation
Black Winter Day

linx

Staff member
Fataldawg said:
I bought one of there albums once about 4 years ago i think. It was the one with the guy in the woods wearin a wife beater on the cover... I really wasnt feelin it too much though.. I felt they sounded to much like the Wu.. I'll try to listen to this one though.. Maybe they changed there style since then?
Sound like Wu? Wtf? Anyway, back then.. they weren't the type of group that anyone could just listen to and like. But now, Jus Allah has been out of the group for a while and Vinny Paz is just spitting completely raw. His rhymes aren't nearly as complicated (or however you would look at it) as they once were. Violent By Design is still a very dope album though. I'll tell you this though; if you last listened to JMT when they only had a few albums out, maybe giving them another listen now wouldn't be so bad. Cause like I said, Stoupe is on point with the production and Vinnie Paz is dope. It's not exactly the same type of shit.

Preach

"outlive the war" man... it's just.. lmao.. i dunno man.

lot of cool tracks on this. i noticed "serenity in murder" uses the same sample as a pretty cool dj fatal remix of "16 on death row". i prefer fatal's version though. "razorblade salvation" has a, in my opinion, corny beat. whatever though, i'm high and i like it. pretty pop-ish and the backing vocals and piano melody remind me of something you would hear in a techno track. heavy metal kings is raw as hell. "uncommon valor: a vietnam story" is pretty tight. the beat is sick :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.