*|NEW|* Ja Rule / Rich Boy / Harry-O - Boy Looka Here (Mpire Remix) [Dirty][No DJ]

*|NEW|* Ja Rule / Rich Boy / Harry-O - Boy Looka Here (Mpire Remix) + Album News

http://www.zshare.net/audio/ja_rule-boy_looka_here_remix_dirty_ft_harry-o_and_rich_boy-mp3.html

some more news for the album

187fm.com said:
Ja just announced on 187fm that he's planning to do a song with R.Kelly for the upcoming album (the mirror).
He also talked about 'father 4give me' he said it's a different type of record and jay-z apparently said father forgive me is the best record hes heard.
187fm.com said:
Ja has jus announced that hes in Miami tomorrow, and hes working with Scott Storch, Cool & Dre, and Timbaland.
add to the list, hes also got some joint with game called 'sunset'

good song... not too anoying like the other recent Ja tracks...

Hopefully he gets back to his VVV days... or at least gives us something similar...

ya VVV is my fav. album of his. I still bump it.
Ja cant rap anymore. He lost it. He needs to bring back his Pain is Love/Last Temptation style if he wants to make money. His CMC shit is the best.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.