New Gonzoe Info

Whatup peeps, I just got off the phone with Gonzoe and he is NOT off the Regime. He still rollin' wit Yukmouth. People mis-interpreted his new CD not being on Smoke-A-Lot meaning he was off Regime (like me). Expect his album soon and something nice comin from him and AP-9.

Peace

Always knew he still was the Regime but that's good to see him confirming it. Too bad his album got pushed back to October 27th. I hope that his album with AP. 9 will consist of songs that have more than two verses per track not like his songs on the Jayda/AP. 9 album...

Also Gonzoe said on his forum that he's gonna release his mixtape 'King Ritzy' short after the album...:thumb:

whats pop'n yall.... the album is a little late cuz they fuced up on the press'n so they had to do them all over... i will have them in the streets this week 4sho.... but the regime yes im still apart of but every man should push his own line... BLOCWIZE is my line........I aint mad at none of these niggaz its all good.... the mixtape is come'n after the album cuz it just worked out that way... the next project will be??????? i aint sure yet as far as album but my mixtape shit is come'n right after my record... me and AP are wrap'n up the kali kartel project right now.... calizona is on hold 4 right now but will have a release date soon.... show dates 4 the digital scales tour will be posted soon and if you're a promoter and would like to bring us to your city or town holla gonzoe@blocwize.com i got hella luv 4 all y'all and thats real spit!!!!!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.