New Game Leaks

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
http://www.wupload.com/file/102303448

Almost a 200MB download. Didn't even know his new album was due out. Haven't heard anything on the radio regarding it, let alone his songs. The two months in the last four years I've listened to the radio, I've heard of nothing from 50 or Game.

Shadows

I heard Kendrick Lamar ripped his shit up, that's the only song i want to hear.

The Game Lost me after his 2nd album. How much has he had?

His first, imo, was borderline classic, the 2nd one was ok.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Him rapping on his first album is unbearable. You can tell he's a rookie rapper and he's clearly new to the game, the way he spits, I can't listen to it. (Go and listen to any track) He improves(ed) with each and every song he did in his career.

The hooks & beat made his first album.

I'm looking forward to his next album. Drops on the 23rd of this month.

_carmi

me, myself & us
^Kinda. But the 1st album was epic cause of its production. The 2nd album was meh. Tbh I had forgotten about him til I saw this thread. Oh well, maybe I'll download once it fully leaks cause I hate downloading one track at a time.

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
I think it sucks. The song with Jeezy is pretty dope, but that's because Jeezy's on it and the beat is sick. My opinion on Game has still not changed. He sucks turtle dicks.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Well, we've hit a bit of a stalemate. See, he wants a prenup. I'm broke, so I obviously don't, and I'm certain he will cheat on me.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
I thought the album was boring, there's a few tracks which are okay, especially the one with Kendrick Lamar, but meh, I'll pass.

_carmi

me, myself & us
I finally gave a listen to R.E.D. He calls himself the black Slim Shady on the track The City. What a ridiculous claim. Poor delusional Game. Did his album generate any sales?

THEV1LL4N

i too gave it a listen for the first time yesterday and was disappointed. there were some stand out tracks though, and i quite liked the dr. dre narration.

edit: and LaLa Romero did this better than game (she's not the one rapping, that's Diamonique):

That's the song over the I'm The King beat (Produced By 1500 or Nothin).

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.