New Game Interview speaks about the Jay-Z beef.

well im guessing a legend is someone who has an impact on the rap game , reaches legendery status. to be talked abuot for years to come. whos had a bigger effect on the mainstream the last year then 50? how many albums has he sold so far? no signs of slowing down yet either. wheather you like him or not you can't knock the fact that he has a place in history.

shakuk2001 said:
LOL haha manz only got 1 album out n his a legend?

so your saying that biggy shouldnt be considered a legend? he had 2 albums before he died and nobody had a problem using the word legend with him. if you consider beg for mercy a 50 album then right there is another album, the power of the dollar. not saying that 50 is or is not a legend, just seems that certain rules apply and dont apply to 50 when hes discussed on this board.

makaveli_411 said:
Lol @ The Game thinking 50 is a legend. If 50 is a legend, what are Pac and BIG. What a idiot talking like he owns the whole rap game.

Peace
i wouldnt say the hole rap game, but i know theres been a few times where im listenin to the radio and 4 or 5 songs in a row will have somthing to do with him or his label. you dont have to like him to say hes one of the biggest things out right now, everything he has touched has turn to gold so far.

two187pac said:
i wouldnt say the hole rap game, but i know theres been a few times where im listenin to the radio and 4 or 5 songs in a row will have somthing to do with him or his label. you dont have to like him to say hes one of the biggest things out right now, everything he has touched has turn to gold so far.
I don't think it is necessarily game who turns everything into gold it's the people behind him the other artists that got him so much hype ppl will buy his shit neway. I gotta say aftermath uses that very well as an advantage.

DONDI said:
I don't think it is necessarily game who turns everything into gold it's the people behind him the other artists that got him so much hype ppl will buy his shit neway. I gotta say aftermath uses that very well as an advantage.
i agree.... but he was talking about how game said 50 was a legend, so i was refering to 50 not game. i compeltly agree about the hype behind the artist having alot to due with record sales though.

two187pac said:
so your saying that biggy shouldnt be considered a legend? he had 2 albums before he died and nobody had a problem using the word legend with him. if you consider beg for mercy a 50 album then right there is another album, the power of the dollar. not saying that 50 is or is not a legend, just seems that certain rules apply and dont apply to 50 when hes discussed on this board.
big had mad skills which 50 doesnt

two187pac said:

it's not about how many albums, its how well you're respected throughout hip-hop. I know 50 aint got the respect of a lotta ppl that u need to be considered a legend and Biggie had it. I think it's almost a 50/50 split for people who like 50 cent and don't like him.

makaveli_411 said:
Lol @ The Game thinking 50 is a legend. If 50 is a legend, what are Pac and BIG. What a idiot talking like he owns the whole rap game.

Peace

haha he "studied" jay z .. he thinks hes 2pac ... next hes gonna say he "mastered they style". I want 2 see that beef those sum funny shyt its gonna make Game bigger if jay disses him .

East vs best with 2 jokstas :D ;)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.