new g-unit view...why can 50cent diss white women?

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
anybody seen the new g-unit video "feel good"?

theres a line where he goes;
"This white bitch says i have a small dick,
but she gota pussy about this big"

and then he puts his fingers together and makes a big hole

i mean slim said something similar but he got slamed,
thinks its abit unfair

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
The difference is 50 is talking about one women, where as Eminem singled out a whole race with his line; "Black girls are bitches."

None the less, if a white rapper said "this black bitch says I have a small dick, but she gotta pussy about this big" he would be flamed left right and center. 50 Cent will not, and the reason for that is, racism against white people by black people is accepted (I hate to use the term reverse racism).

FroDawgg

^^^yeah but why did he have to describe her by color? unless it's relevant to discussion, i don't think race should be brought up.

my in-laws and their parents are the same way...they say "this black woman..." when it really isn't necessary. that really pisses me off.

_carmi

me, myself & us
50 Cent will not, and the reason for that is, racism against white people by black people is accepted (I hate to use the term reverse racism).
exactly.

but i do think that it wasn't aimed at all white women though. still, he could have chosen different words to express what he meant. bottom line, in hip hop, you can diss white people as much as you want, but if you diss black, you'll get dissed hard.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.