New G-Unit disses from D-Block [Links]

Was i the only one who thought they were both weak songs? There just recycling their disses. I'm a fan of both D-Block and G-Unit, but Checkmate has been the only decent song out of all the disses so far, although the strongest single diss has probably been from 50 at the end of I Run New York when he aired Jada's business out. Gotta say that was one brave move, we all knew Jada lyrically was better but 50's threw the hardest punch so far.

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
um, am i missing something, or is "the unit don't want it" not actually a diss?

'cause i've listened to the whole thing about five times over, and it seems like a normal song to me, despite the title.

however, i'm not even sure where the title came from, because the words "the unit don't want it" weren't actually mentioned in the song.

tell me if i'm missing something. or if i downloaded the wrong song or something. 'cause i took it from the link in this post, but yeah.

most definately not a diss track.

I liked Clickity Clank, haven't listened to That Unit Don't Want It yet. I'll probably listen to it at school ('cause I downloaded there and plan on using my mp3 player to transfer it from their PCs to mine.)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.