New female rap group

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
According to reports a new female rap group is on the horizon that will feature Remy Ma, Shawnna and Jacki-O.

"They have been recording tracks over the past month, Jacki-O has been in New York, Shawnna and Remy have been in Miami," a source said. "The album is going to define all three of them and the material is going to speak for itself."

Remy, a native of the Bronx; Chicago’s Shawnna and Jacki-O of Miami were rumored to be calling themselves "Head Bitches in Charge," however, sources say that their name has not been finalized.

The trio’s album, which will feature cameo appearances by females only, has yet to find a label home. An official announcement is expected once contractual issues for each group member are resolved.

Hywyn

This maybe the 1st real female group that will blow. Remy Ma is the best female rapper around. Whats that chick from Ludacris camp called? Shes part of DTP. She's tight. The label should push this because there hasnt been a succesfull rap girl group yet.

The only decent female rappers in order:

Remy >> Foxy >> Gangsta Boo >> Lady of Rage

not 'lyricial' but back in the day they were the SHIT!!!!!, ITS THE MUTHA FCKING BOSS

I don't give a fuck, not a single fuck
not a single solitary fuck
I don't give a fuck motherfucker!

I don't give a fuck about none of y'all!
Big ballin' ass BO$$ takin' two to
Ya head with a sawed off shotgun
Give it up cuz I'm one crazed bitch!
Rollin' thick, gang full of lunatics bailin
Runnin' through the mud
Escaped from the cell block searchin' for the got damn judge
Cuz its simple to get revenge on a punk
Pop the trunk, grab the pump and pull the trigger my nigga!
From the jump kept fuckin' up, talkin' that same shit!
So I snuck up and fucked up a gang a shit
Bitches that's down and we found 'em
The punk we caught 'em and clowned 'em
Now the niggas stretched out from a murder case
And don't mind doing again the shit
That got me locked up in the first place
BO$$'ll let the nine go BUCK!
I truly don't give a fuck!

EIB said:
Trash, i'll go back to my Jean Grae, Lauryn Hill and Shystie.
Fa sho cause Laryan Hill is the most Lyrical Female I herd spit ........and she aint even really a rapper

and no one will buy that CD no one wants to hear a group of girls make up flows about how their pussy is tha wettest and how this nigga did me wrong ect, ect. No one wants to hear that . If people want to hear that they should pop in a Beyonce song

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn I cant believe your hatin on Remy Ma. Shes the most anticipated female mc since MC Lyte in 96. Cmon, you know anythin Terror Squad is hot. Plus adding Jacki-o whos got talent.

Hywyn said:
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn I cant believe your hatin on Remy Ma. Shes the most anticipated female mc since MC Lyte in 96. Cmon, you know anythin Terror Squad is hot. Plus adding Jacki-o whos got talent.

This what you're saying is true..... But if they come out talking about the same subject which is sex and how niggs do them(women or girls) wrong. if they come out with relivant subject matter and what they spit is tight then I'll buy a Cd but if its the same old bullshit that I hear from most of these wack ass female Mc's then it will not do well cause doesn't everybody want to hear that

and yo what ever happend to my gal Chyna White I seen her at the ozone awards but I haven't herd anythin on her like a new album or something. y'all herd anything ?

hizzle?

Staff member
god knows that will bea flop...

i dont remember a good female mc since rah digga... (before her, only MC Lyte and tahts all that was worth to listen)

EIB

They may suprise us, but I can bet you that the first verse of the first track we hear leaked will mention some dick, or wet pussy, it's a shame Lauryn ain't on that rapping no more, shes just going to stick to singing.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.