New Eminem / Trick Trick video

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Em produced this track? Doesn't sound too bad, I guess.

The vid isn't anything special. Trick has alot of intensity/rawness to him. That's always good I guess, shows somekind of passion.

lol @ Eminem looking like he spotted terrorists

edit: Does anyone know when 'The People Vs...' gets released? For a guy that sold 2 MIL Copies independantly, I'm curious to see what he has coming up.

roaches said:
I'm surprised they made this a single.
He's an underground rapper, who had it not been for Eminem, he wouldn't have been known outside of Southfield (metro area of Detroit). So truthfully, he can drop any single he wants.

FlipMo said:
Em produced this track? Doesn't sound too bad, I guess.

The vid isn't anything special. Trick has alot of intensity/rawness to him. That's always good I guess, shows somekind of passion.

lol @ Eminem looking like he spotted terrorists

edit: Does anyone know when 'The People Vs...' gets released? For a guy that sold 2 MIL Copies independantly, I'm curious to see what he has coming up.

I actually know and been with in the studio with Trick TRick (not recording with him just kickin it with him), he is big in Detroit and his album is dropping in October, he just recently signed with interscope
A few good songs from him are Get Bread and Fu%^ the Police, his album will have d12 and em on it also local detroit rappers like Big Herk

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Trick's a good MC.

Ya, I want to see that video of him and his crew ruffing up Trick Daddy. lol

The same thing almost happened to Styles P. apperently.

Thanks for the info Pacchaldo. He's a cool dude?
I like Trick, heard alot of his stuff before.

first to say, thatbeat bangs, but it does remind me of trackboyz (j kwon tipsy, xxx'd, hood hop, ebony eyez in ya face)

aint really feelin 'trick trick' tho.

ps eminem sounds alot better then b4, hope he got his swagger back(lol)

Shot 21

Sicc! One of the best ones that Eminem has been on. So it is Trick Tricks single. And why did they jump Trick Daddy? Something to do with similiar names?

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Track had a party going down in Miami. So Trick Trick decided to go. Trick Daddy was offended with Tricky having the same name, so they tried to jump him and rob him. Didn't work.

Trick Daddy came to Detroit a couple of days later to do a show and he said something about Trick Trick. Later when the show was done. He got jumped about 20-30 ppl. Whites, blacks, latinos and Trick Trick was there taping it. lol

FlipMo said:
Trick Daddy came to Detroit a couple of days later to do a show and he said something about Trick Trick. Later when the show was done. He got jumped about 20-30 ppl. Whites, blacks, latinos and Trick Trick was there taping it. lol
lol I remember that when it first happened, that's all everyone was talking about on the streets. But I always dismissed it as a rumour. But since their's video of it, then I guess it must be true.....

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.