new eminem single will be ass like that

_carmi

me, myself & us
NEW EMINEM SINGLE / EUROPEAN TOUR // APRIL 11, 2005
"Ass Like That", Eminem's new single from his mult-platinum album Encore will have the video shot in the next 2 weeks. Look for the video on MTV/BET a few weeks later.

Eminem is to play at Murrayfield Stadium this year as part of his planned European tour. He will be playing two nights at the Edinburgh venue in September. Tickets for US shows on his Anger Management tours with rapper 50 Cent went on sale last week, and the Murrayfield shows are expected to form a key part of his planned European tour in the autumn.

source: aftermathmusic.com

S. Fourteen

I think it's a good choice in a sense that it's catchy and funny...

Jessica Simpson look o so temptin
Nick I ain't never seen a ass like that,
Everytime I see that show on MTV my pee pee goes
Da doing doing doing

I am not Triumph, I am Arnold GET DOWN!

I think it WOULD have been a good choice...I think Em lost all of his hype 4 Encore...
PPL look at you weird when you mention Encore...If he had this as his single a couple of what weeks maybe months ago it would have been dope...but they had to stick to their formula and release a soft song...

I hate that song, it's one of the worst from encore and his whole career, can't believe it will be his next single. Yellow Brick Road is much better, but I guess Ass like That is gonna be more successful between eminem's fans...

ThUg $TyLe said:
Wow, he couldn't of picked a worse song on the album
You mean Dre couldn't have picked a worse song. Dre owns Eminem's ass, and Jimmy Iovine owns Dre's ass. I used to like Eminem, but I have lost all respect for him after Encore. First the Mockingbird video, now this, I don't think he can ever redeem himself.

ThUg $TyLe said:
Wow, he couldn't of picked a worse song on the album, Spend some time or Yellow brick road would be better choices.

Ass like that is one of my favorite songs on the CD! I am surprsied he is still makeing vid's! shit he should have paid to have one made from LTTG

so can we officially call encore a flop by eminem standards yet ..... or is it still a no-no ?
5th single coming, i think hes nearing 5 mill last time i checked. he did bout 9m with tes right ?
cant stand this song but i think hes hoping to pick up a few kids who like cheesy songs to buy this cd to make up his numbers.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.