New Eminem album targets Mariah?

The Paperboy

Importing that new shit!
EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT!

Sample:
According to sources close to StreetHop.com, the upcoming Eminem album is going to have several tracks dedicated to the RNB Diva, and one time beau of Slim Shady, Mariah Carey. Mariah has always denied their relationship, which really bothers Em, said our source. He feels now is time for some payback .According to the insider the album has more than one track dedicated to Carey and goes into really specific, intimate detail about what went on between Em and Mariah. He also suggested that Mimi had contacted the head of Def Jam, LA Reid, to try...

CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL STORY or head to StreetHop.com for more news.

Casey

Staff member
Booooooooooooooooring. Does anyone care? Em can do better than that. I'd be more interested in an article saying "New Eminem album contains heart-felt tribute to Proof"....I'd certainly rather hear that than some lame Mariah disses.

There's absolutely nothing Eminem can say about Mariah that I particularly care to hear. It's positively dull.

_carmi

me, myself & us
if this gives him back the hunger for rap, if it can inspire him decent tracks, i'm all for it.

but i'm still waiting for this proof tribute he said he'd do.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
^^

The Proof tributes were due to be released on the D12 album... Should drop October time... I don't think we'll see an Eminem solo for a while.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.