New DPG song (MP3)

DubCNN back to bring you the exclusives as always! I have the first new recorded studio song by Daz Dillinger & Kurupt Young Gotti back together as the Dogg Pound.

The song is called "It Ain't Nothin' To A Bo$$", produced by Daz and featuring a smooooooooth hook by R&B singer Meech (not the producer Meech Wells).

I have half of the song here for ya'll, in perfect sound quality. What are you waiting for? DOWNLOAD THAT SHIT

-=| Daz & Kurupt - Ain't Nothin' To A Boss
From the upcoming "Daz : Kurupt Kurupt : Daz" album, in the works right! Stay tuned right here for the newest as always!

This..was..another..dubcnn..exclusive..! P.S.: I don't have the full version... this is all I got.. so don't email for the full! :)

GR8 NEWS :D

DubCNN back to bring you the exclusives as always! I have the first new recorded studio song by Daz Dillinger & Kurupt Young Gotti back together as the Dogg Pound.

already???

Nut

Sounds hot, like some Death Row type of shit. Beat is nice, Kurupt's flow is back !! DPG united yeah !! Now the only thing that needs 2 be done is Kurupt giving Daz a bitchslap for all that shit he talked caus he got a big mouth.

DPG iz all I C

Nut said:
Sounds hot, like some Death Row type of shit. Beat is nice, Kurupt's flow is back !! DPG united yeah !! Now the only thing that needs 2 be done is Kurupt giving Daz a bitchslap for all that shit he talked caus he got a big mouth.
and then Daz to slap him back for running back to Death Row

Nut

DPG iz all I C said:
and then Daz to slap him back for running back to Death Row
Nah, that was just business. Daz always talks 2 much about everthing, Kurupt just dissed him so he doesn't deserve it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.