New DMX song - Lord Give me a Sign

Da_Funk

Pretty good song in my opinion, makes me anticipate his new album a lot more. I'd post it for you guys but I have no clue how to.

ARon

People really feelin this. To me it was kind of a miss. The beat I'm not feelin much and we've seen X do better on tracks like this. I've been looking forward to this album before I heard anything about it, new DMX I'm all for, this song just doesn't make my anticipation any higher. Mediocore song, I think and I'm hoping he can and will give us more on the whole album.

Yea its a good song.. I like that "Baby Mama" track thats floatin around too.. If all the songs on his new lp are as good as this, X is gonna kill shit this summer... but then again, he always kills shit when he drops.. :cool:

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
I dont know. Im just not feeling it. There is just too much Jesus in it. I feel like DMX is trying to force Jesus down my throat.

lol,

crackheads repent too ha ha

not a dmx fan but the track is aiigghht, actually feelin ja rule's (i think its new) its all hood which has a similar vybe (and jus for the 411 i don't like ja rule either)

sounds like every other song dmx has made. it's not bad though. dmx was tight with his first album but after that all his albums were exactly the same. i do like his voice though. his voice saves him from being a rapper that i would never ever listen to. peace

warriorinjewelz said:
sounds like every other song dmx has made. it's not bad though. dmx was tight with his first album but after that all his albums were exactly the same. i do like his voice though. his voice saves him from being a rapper that i would never ever listen to. peace
I can easily distinguish this song from other DMX songs. Even from those which have similar themes. The point of this song is obivious but the delivery is far more acceptable to average Hip-Hop fan (you know, to the people which consider that DMX is outrageous :)).
DMX has his own unique style. He's in class by himself and I don't think that his albums were exatly the same. Some were less, and some were more successful, but you can always see the difference. Although, he didn't suceed every time to fulfil his intensions with his albums. I admit that sometimes he sounds uninspired and with lack of creativity, but the most of today's acts are not even close to him. Maybe is the fact that people already know what to expect from him when he drops album makes you think that.
Btw, I would like to see that somebody else produced this track but Storch made good job.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.