New Dilated Peoples' Album: 20/20 gets good review

mvp

Been waiting on this since Back Again was released...what an amazing track...
Read the review on http://www.rapreviews.com/feature.html and it looks like it's a dope album...
If you have seen the Back Again video, the song at the end "Rapid Transit" with Krondon looks like a banger too!

Check out the review and give some feedback on if you're looking forward to this album too!

Music Vibes: 8.5 of 10 Lyric Vibes: 7.5 of 10 TOTAL Vibes: 8 of 10

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I was listening to Expansion Team last week while in the shower. I didn't give it a good enough listen when it came out. I loved 3 tracks but used to skip the rest. Listening now, it is solid. I can listen to it pretty much from begining to end.

As for the new album, I'll definately cop it. I keep thinking I don't like the new single, yet whenever it comes on the radio I turn it up and bop my head. lol

Edit - Forgot to say... My promo copy of 20/20 is in the post. Should have it in a day or 2. Although I think it's in the shops already anyway. :( Damn airmail. :(

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Received the promo today. Nice solid album on 1st listen.

Haven't got an inlay though, just a cardboard sleeve. Trying to guess the producers. Until I look it up that is.

linx

Staff member
Always been a fan of Dialated Peoples. All of their albums are dope, including this new one. :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.