New Diddy Album is amazing

Have y'all heard it? I can't believe how good it is. The lyrics are on point (I'm sure Diddy wrote very few of them). The guests are dope. The beats are hot. Its an amazing album.

I was expecting complete crap but it was awesome. HIGHLY recommend it for any unbiased hip hop fans with open minds.

I wasn't expecting that. But then again, when you've amassed $360+ million in your life, you'd better be able to afford the best ghostwriters, producers and guest spots, no matter how shitty of a rapper you are.

I'll listen to the stuff if I come across it on the radio or whatever, but I'm not going out of my way to see what the buzz is about. Puffy is an incredible businessman who knows how to double his money with every move, but he's bitch-made and more of a rapping Paris Hilton than a real artist. While it's true that Dre doesn't write the vast majority of his lyrics, he at least has the rappers write about what he wants them to write about and does his own beats on his own album and has the main intention of dropping a classic, whereas Puff just makes random ass TV appearances and drops albums more often than we'd like just for the sake of him always being in the public eye.

Clearly I'm biased and I hate Puff, but I feel what he does goes against what hip-hop stands for: creativity and expression of the person, whether an emcee, DJ, graf artist or b-boy. And until he either steps his game up, I'd wish that he just stays the fuck out of hip-hop as an "artist" for the sake of the integrity of the music and just stick to executive producing and making Sean Jean clothes.

Just my opinion. (Sorry, "All Out" was playing while I read this topic, it probably got me all amped up, more so than I would've had I been listening to something else.)

_carmi

me, myself & us
meh its a good pop-rap album. its listenable and will most probably sell. and like deeeznuuuts83 mentionned, p diddy is an incredible business man. so its obvious that it aint bad.

I refuse to download it as that asshat just pisses me off too much. A full album of his voice would push me over the edge. The only flaws in Biggie's albums was that irritating bitch talkin shit in the background.

Snowman

No way out is his best album.

Diddy is a pop-rapper, if you got Christina Aguilera on your album. you have hit an all time low.

The only good thing to come from this CD is the cologne sample "Unforgivable". that is some good smelling cologne. ive been meaning to go pick this up its $70 bucks a bottle.

shinehigh

Shine High 4 Life
gerrycurl21 said:
Does it have the one track Pharoh wrote?
Are you talking about "The Future" ... it sounds like Pharoh wrote it

I think this may be Puff best album ... He got top notch ghost writers ... like the joint with nas .. you can tell Nas wrote the whole song it is amazing

I like the single and this bitch (Nicole) is the finest thing I've ever seen, but I really don't like the album at all. It's crap. All other Diddy Joints were better than this one...and I don't like the way it sounds.

The subject of this thread is right on point. This album IS amazing. The production is tight and even though Diddy doesn't come hard on every track, I can't find a track where his presence is weak. It would be great for the industry if music was this creative and collaborative across the board.

Bobby Sands

Tell me this.What good is a rapper that cant write his own lyrics and cant flow properly.He is joke.He has absolutely no talent.He is the lowest of them all.I couldnt listen to any of his music.

Everybody should peep "We Gon Make It" and "After Love" before dissing Diddy's talent. Those 2 songs alone show that this Diddy album is better than almost everything else dropping today.

Bobby Sands

And who wrote those songs for him?

If he cant write his own lyrics then he has no talent.What talent could a rapper possibly have if he cant write good lyrics or flow well.

This coming from someone hating Diddy just for his poor performances and weak albums:

This one is pretty hot.

I´m about to cut out my tongue for saying this.

Tupac Tha Great said:
And who wrote those songs for him?

If he cant write his own lyrics then he has no talent.What talent could a rapper possibly have if he cant write good lyrics or flow well.

Yo dawg I'mma say this to you and all the haters. In the words of Richie Rich:

"Dont cheat yo self/ instead, treat yo self"

ARon

As a rapper whats the difference between him and Dre. Is Dre gonna get hated on when or if Detox drops? Doubt it. Get the hate out your ears, there is some pretty good songs on it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.