New Details Emerge In Suge Knight Brawl

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
New details have emerged in the altercation that left Death Row Records Founder Suge Knight bruised, bloodied, and unconscious outside of a Los Angeles nightclub this weekend.

According to TMZ, Knight and his entourage beat down an unidentified man after the two were involved in a heated argument reportedly over money.

Sources tell TMZ the man managed to get up afterwards and land a punch on Suge's chin, knocking him out for nearly three minutes.

Latest rumors indicate that Suge may have been involved in two separate altercations within a matter of minutes. In one of the scenarios, a suspect with the man who received the beat down from Knight and his crew may have been the one who delivered the blow with a weapon. Another rumor suggests that a group of spectators may have gotten involved and played a role in Suge's injuries.

Source: HipHop-Elements.com

^^ In your photo I'd get rid of the four exclamation marks after 'others' and put a comma instead, then decapitalise the 'M' from 'Make'. You could even then get rid of 'Because' and just start the first sentence with 'If'!!!!

Either way, I don't think I'll hear dissing the fuck outta him last night on internet radio lol on YOUR SHOW

It's very disrespectful to have a disagreement with someone and then have your whole crew stomp one guy down. It's not disrespectful to get back up and knock the bitch out. It's not disrespectful for someone on the internet to take note of the unfair situation and then poke fun at the guy who thought he was such tough shit for having a crew beat down one guy. Das wussup.

^^ In your photo I'd get rid of the four exclamation marks after 'others' and put a comma instead, then decapitalise the 'M' from 'Make'. You could even then get rid of 'Because' and just start the first sentence with 'If'!!!!

Either way, I don't think I'll hear dissing the fuck outta him last night on internet radio lol on YOUR SHOW

your loss... :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.