New Daz Dillinger Interviews Up Now !!

niiceinterview Gambler, Daz funny how he names so many projects, but then never releases em, instead just randomly drops songs on his site or a new album out of nowhere....odd-funny man :D

lol yea, DPG Eulogy will be coming out soon, by the sounds of it he has two solo albums to drop if So So Def dont release his "big" album in a timely manner :D

Yep, I’m getting busy and moving past them. Everybody from last year is going to jail. Suge, he will be in jail by the end of this year for Dr Dre getting hit. And Kurupt, he be out the game soon.

lol

it was funny to hear him say he is past all that and then at the end of the interview he said he is getting at them all, viglinate style!

Daz's new album is dope though, he came through with this one :D

Raptism.Com: What is the best beat you think you have produced?

Daz: Best beat I ever produced was probably Ambitionz Az a Ridah. Just the way I made the beat and laid it down, and Tupac wanted the most gangsta beat. So yea.

:D:D:D:D

Raptism.Com: We have just seen The Game sell 600,000 in his first week, are you feelin his album?

I’m feelin the Game, but everybody don’t really think that it is a West Coast album.

^ very true

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online