New Daz CD

Hey i was just wandering if anyone had heard the full album of his new cd tha dogg pound gansta? i hope to god its not like his last album but if someone has heard his new shit please break it down for me.
and also what is up with him and so so def, i heard a song from a so so def mixtape or somethin with daz and nate and i saw him in that jkwon video?
also anyone have any info on the New Pimp C cd of ugk?

shit is some laid back g funk homie he got a few remixs of classic songs albled as 2005 version but overall its a good album beats are hella laid back and funked out daz is just daz on the mic

i will most def pick up the retail when it drops

oh yeah goerge clinton pops up how funky is that?

Only thing you need to know is to buy the album its worth it and no tupac aint featured on any of tha tracks . If you need more info hitup dpgrecordz website or wcrydaz its gettin nuthin but positive feedback from members so cop that shit.

I find it on Mirc and it's great.... i love that track with the sample of Keep Ya Head Up, i think it's called ''Do U think About'', yeah definitively, in general the album is tight

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.