New D12 Album Coming Soon

THEV1LL4N

Eminem said that a new D12 album is coming, featuring tracks recorded with member Proof before his death.

The next release for Eminem is a compilation set for an early December release called 'The Re-Up' where he presents new artists like Stat Quo, Ca$his and Bobby Creekwater.

In other Eminem news: He's back at top of the UK singles chart after his "Smack That" collaboration with Akon.

(Source: www.shadybase.com)

:laugh: i figured there was going to be a release date in here. i already knew all of that. i mean um. thanks for the reminder but do you know a date of the d-12 album? am excited about it regardless

THEV1LL4N

samtarin said:
:laugh: i figured there was going to be a release date in here. i already knew all of that. i mean um. thanks for the reminder but do you know a date of the d-12 album? am excited about it regardless
hmmm yea thats true. they didnt mention a release date. i remember kon artis (now mr. porter) saying that they were gna put the album out asap, and finish producing it asap. maybe they had some delays. i remember hearing that they changed the name from "the ambition" to "trick or treat?" which was supposedly meant to be released on haloween

yeah i was wondering what the halloween ad in umm....i'm drawing a blank....but i was wondering about the ad and i thought well maybe that was for the d-12 album but no such luck.....the re-up prolly pushed it back a lot. but by the looks of the re-up's track list there is lots of d-12 artistry on there so at least we'll hear a little but from them til the album comes out.

_carmi

me, myself & us
Stat Quo isn't new techincally, but he's new to the fans. I can't say if his album Statantla got released. I can't remember. But yeah Stat Quo is pretty much new to the public.

As for the D12 album, looking forward to it.

THEV1LL4N

_carmi said:
Stat Quo isn't new techincally, but he's new to the fans. I can't say if his album Statantla got released. I can't remember. But yeah Stat Quo is pretty much new to the public.

yea

_carmi said:

yeah but game was on Aftermath for a long ass time to before he got put on Gunit and released. Most artists are on the label a while before the label lets them release anything big. no Stat hasnt released an album. has a few mixtapes out though. got one. dont remember the name right off but it was good stuff. i like his flow a lot. different than most rappers. sorta like how dmx has his own unique voice. yeah unless you are a rap head or shady head you prolly wouldnt know Stat or the rest of them.

THEV1LL4N

samtarin said:
yeah but game was on Aftermath for a long ass time to before he got put on Gunit and released. Most artists are on the label a while before the label lets them release anything big. no Stat hasnt released an album. has a few mixtapes out though. got one. dont remember the name right off but it was good stuff. i like his flow a lot. different than most rappers. sorta like how dmx has his own unique voice. yeah unless you are a rap head or shady head you prolly wouldnt know Stat or the rest of them.
was street status an album or a mixtape? sounded like a propa album 2 me. and they r sayin that statlanta will be his debut album.

Sandeep14 said:
was street status an album or a mixtape? sounded like a propa album 2 me. and they r sayin that statlanta will be his debut album.
not sure about that. i'd assume it was a mixtape. some mixtapes are pretty well put together. but yeah they are saying statlanta is his debut

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online