New Crooked I

What with pointing fingers lately at being off beat, Pac the other day and now Crooked I.

Anyway, this freestyle is part of ''hip hop weekly'' that he does, every week he drops fresh freestyles and this was number 4.So, hes been dropping quite a lot joints recently killahill187um including full songs.You should visit his site http://www.dynastyentgroup.com/forum/ and get new joints.

Not sure.I can't really tell things like this because i'm not really good at techniques or what not when it comes to rap.Actually, i don't mind as it is at all.

But the point isn't this, it kind of occurred funny to me that you've lately have been pointing this things out as i never seen you do this before.

Gotta respect him for the lyrics anyway. This freestyle was amazing. The second part where he gets political and speak about the Virginia Tech shooting he tells the truth. When we saw it on TV out here in France we felt the same way US government look like some fools who want to bring peace and democracy in Arabic countries and ain't even capable to secure their country. I think that by speaking about this event he managed to show how hypocrite are media and politicians. Putting the blame on Hip Hop and violence in ghettos they're responsible for this: drugs, weapons.

What I'm saying is Crooked I did his thing once again on this track. I'm feeling the same way about the situation but I'm not the best one to give lessons since riots have taken place in France in 2005 because of our government's incompetence.

Preach

it's becoming cool to fuck around and rap your verses in six turns cause you write verses that are too complex for you to actually rap, as well as adjusting the verse so you only barely hit with the words where you are supposed to to give it a slow, funky sort of effect. i have seen it so much in the past two to three years. the music industry is fucking going to hell when people who have produced for two decades manage to put a rapper on a song and mix his verse at the wrong bar. shit lol.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Not feeling the hip-hop weekly freestyles... This was the best of them so far though... I prefer it when he writes full songs rather than freestyling, especially when the beats are poor. Than "Straight To The Bank" loop was awful.

Yea, with the poor beat, he polishes the song with the nasty lyrics so it comes out dope.

One of the freestyles that i like of his that he has done over 'big hit' beats is We Fly High freestyle.Lyrically, definitely not his best, but he rides and flows on that beat like heyyyyyyyyyyy hoyyyyyyy.Its just sickening how he does that joint.

The beginning..

whoever cought self spits now getting shittin on
which nigga can get it on with the sickest nigga known
this is the shit i'm on
i sit alone in Bentley(?) lit rooms
writing 5 min songs in a zone and than i'm gone

on and ooooon........

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Not sure.I can't really tell things like this because i'm not really good at techniques or what not when it comes to rap.Actually, i don't mind as it is at all.

But the point isn't this, it kind of occurred funny to me that you've lately have been pointing this things out as i never seen you do this before.
Im in the studio every day rapping. I do my shit, and come home, this is when I hear new music. So after a day of counting out bars and making my shit hot and on beat, playing with different flows ON BEAT, to come home and hear something OFF BEAT, is like a race car driver suddenly seeing all the other cars on the track driving backwards. Sure they will all finish and get there at the same time, but its just, errmmm... What the fuck?

Feel me?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Yea, with the poor beat, he polishes the song with the nasty lyrics so it comes out dope.

One of the freestyles that i like of his that he has done over 'big hit' beats is We Fly High freestyle.Lyrically, definitely not his best, but he rides and flows on that beat like heyyyyyyyyyyy hoyyyyyyy.Its just sickening how he does that joint.

The beginning..

whoever cought self spits now getting shittin on
which nigga can get it on with the sickest nigga known
this is the shit i'm on
i sit alone in Dimly lit rooms
writing 5 min songs in a zone and than i'm gone

on and ooooon........
I corrected the word, but not the spelling.

Yeah... That was a hot freestyle... As is "Black Superman". I hated the DMX 1... Point Blank.

I'm not a fan of the DMX one too but you know he just got in the studio and throwed some lyrics in a hurry without taking the time to come up with the type of lyrics he has usually... That's what I think. Not sure though.

^Ain't that a big shocker. I know I am the anti Crooked I or what is seems from my posts but come on, in reality he is way overhyped with nothing to show other than underground stuff. If 50 cent can make it out of the underground stuff what is Crooked I's problem? AND no don't tell me the "Man" is holding him down...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.