New Crooked I Track

L.L.

I mean if I was a platium rapper and somebody dissed me real hard, I would pay this guy for three verses of revange, he is sick.. "when I pill out, even chino says crooked chill out" I love that line

2pacdalegend247 said:
^^^
You ain't lying... Matter of fact Crooked can eat most mc's period.. His lyrics are just sick...
:thumb: its a damn shame that he signed to Death Row...its a damn shame that we might not get a crooked i album any time soon...fuckin suge!!!!!!!

L.L.

go to the site and hit the forum u will see a threat wit it.. its a song from the new mixtape... he had two choices Dre or Suge, he picked suge, but you cant blame suge and shit, they were blackballed and suge did invest alot of money in crooked, but thats the way it is... I hope he makes it huge, The best in the west

PACISMAKAVELI said:
:thumb: its a damn shame that he signed to Death Row...its a damn shame that we might not get a crooked i album any time soon...fuckin suge!!!!!!!
crooked isnt on deathrow anymore dude, he left ages ago, his album is coming out in june on his label dynasty

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.