New cover of 50 cent Window shopper clowns who?

50 is clowning Fat Joe again by havin a pic of FAT JOE in the background wearin a UPS tshirt anyone seen this? By the way i just Produced a New Fat Joe track thats INCREDIBLE!!!!!! P.S if anyone can post this pic enlarged so we can see it do it now son Thanx!(Not to sure but it sure looks like FAT JOE!)

Window shopper ey? Well Mr. Jackson, anybody let you know there's babies starving and little kids who look through the window and just fall into tears because they can't afford the loaf of bread being shown through the window?

Grow up.

G-U-Not

^^^^Keep smellin it cuzz im the shit! Have to wait to find out,everyone knows about how i feel about the ordeal and i roll with THE TERROR SQUAD just to let ya know! DJ KING ASSASSIN!
(wanted the opinions on this pic def. not trying to promote a kids unit picture,just thought it was a cartoon pic and tryin to figure out who hes tryn to clown.)Anyways no more explaining LEARN ABOUT ASSASSIN B4 SPECULATING MR. ADVOCATE By the way i got a homie named that in CALI!

Everyone's got beef if you dont now a days seems like you wont get signed!! (lol)What a shame!---Anyways- Any links on the Cuban Link ordeal?

C.R.Y.

Tru Principle said:
Window shopper ey? Well Mr. Jackson, anybody let you know there's babies starving and little kids who look through the window and just fall into tears because they can't afford the loaf of bread being shown through the window?

Grow up.

G-U-Not
i agree. i guess he has beef with homeless people and poor kids. along with every other person who isnt high class. because most of us are window shoppers to tell the truth.

WOW this is turnin into some Pac and Biggie shit now, drawing cartoons, whatever the hell next? rock, paper, scissors....?
I was gunna say looks more like shyne on the right.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.