New Canibus!

linx

Staff member
http://sharebee.com/e029667b

The track is called "Salute". I think it's fucking dope personally. I've been a Bis fan FOREVER though, but at the same time I won't hesitate to call something he makes garbage. But it's dope to me without a doubt. I listen to Canibus for a reason and this is why.

Some Canibus news also..

Upcoming releases
It was officially reported that in 2006, Canibus would release Mic Club, Vol. 2, the sequel to Mic Club: The Curriculum, as well as a sequel to Rip the Jacker.
Canibus has parted ways with both Babygrande Records and Head Trauma and will be releasing new material in 2007 exclusively on his own imprint Mic Club Music, a joint venture with Legion Entertainment distributed via his former major Universal Music Group. A pair of mixtapes are slated for release in February 2007 on Mic Club / Legion Ent. titled Nothing To Prove, and Nothing To Lose. The mixtapes include features and production from Nas, DJ Premier, Wyclef Jean, Gza, Tha Dogg Pound, Tyrese, Domingo, Prince Paul, MF Doom, Butch Cassidy, Vinnie Paz of JMT, J. Wells, K-Solo, Doug E. Fresh, PlusScience, Mya, and more. A major LP release will drop late 2007 with an all star lineup of producers and features. The LP is Canibus' first release on a major label, Universal Music Group, since 2000 BC.
It has been confirmed that Royce Da 5'9" will appear on one of the albums that are in production. At recent shows, Canibus has been performing a song he and the Detroit-based rapper recorded together called "Bread and Butter". It is also rumored that DJ Premier will handle a portion of the production on one of the albums, as he has stated in a blog that he is producing for Canibus, among other artists. On his Myspace page, Williams has taken pictures with other producers and artists, such as Domingo and Scram Jones, that he might work with on his upcoming releases.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Canibus will be dropping a full length LP on "iM"
featuring production from...
DJ Premier
Scram Jones
Jake One
Dr. Period
Buckwild
J Zone
Domingo
+more heat making beat bangin stars!

7 Syns

Cool song, I heard about this news a few days ago. Truthfully I don't get excited like that when I hear new 'Bis news, like I used to anyways but at the same time I will check for any new material he drops.

peace.

linx

Staff member
Can-I-Bus said:
I just hope his shit in 2007 doesnt dissapoint.
That's what i'm saying. Like I said before, i've listened to Canibus forever. Before he even dropped an album. So me being a big fan, i'm going to anticipate his new shit for sure. But I don't wanna hear no bullshit like he put out a little while back over some industry beats. I wanna hear shit like this most recent song. That's the Canibus I know and expect. The Canibus that is a ridiculously dope emcee. Alot of the production and guest spots made my jaw drop, but a few in a bad way. We'll see I guess.

I've always admired Canibus for his ability to craft a plethora of nonsensical rhymes and abstract metaphors from a random selection of Alphabetti Spaghetti letters.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Pretty good song, but over the years my interest in canibus seems to lessen.

Maybe RTJ2 will make me interested again.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.