New C-Murder album?

I just read that C-Murder is coming out with a new album. Does anyone know anything about this? I'm not a fan of him by any meaning of the word, but I'm just wondering if their going to do the X-Raided/Mac Dre (recorded over the phone from prison) thing or are they going to do the Shyne (unreleased songs except for one) thing?

www.nolimitsoldiers.com

Alright I just got off the phone with C-Murder we talked about a few things, but C wanted me to post a couple of addresses of his boys that are currently locked up. Send these soldiers a message and let them know where ya come from and to keep their head up cause they currently doing time.

Daryal Cheney
B/2
1867 General Issac Smith Ave
Scotlandville,La 70807
&

Branden Stevenson
Louisana State Prison
Camp J SK
40-12
Angola,La 70702

Last, but definitely not least...here at long last is C-Murder's mailing address. I know alot of ya are going to send him plenty of letters to keep his head up.

Corey Miller
PO Box 388
Gretna, La 70054

Thats not all either, we now have the STREET DATE for C-Murder's new album. On March 22nd 2005, Koch Records will release the new album from C-Murder-The TRUest Shit I Ever Said

Be on the lookout for the album cover and single to be released soon as well as a C-Murder interview.

I did get a chance to speak with C about a few things, mostly the upcoming TRU album that is going to be released in the next month by New No Limit I told C about the comments his brother, Master P made about his son Lil Romeo holding it down for C and taking his place. C explained that no one could ever replace him with TRU and that Romeo doesn't fit with TRU's image. He also went on to explain to the fans that are expecting to hear some new songs from the incarcerated rapper will be dissappointed. C-Murder said that he only sent them ONE SONG that is called, Stressin which is from his upcoming solo album. He also wanted to make sure that Koch Records put on there, that C-Murder would only be on that one song. He doesn't want fans buying the album to hear him and then be dissappointed with only one track. He also didn't seem that happy that his brother and CEO of New No Limit Records was putting out the record since he is locked up.

I'm glad that C-Murder was able to shine some light on that situation and we will see what type of album this, TRU record will be. If you want a album that features C-Murder on every song, then you make sure to pick up his new album on MARCH 22nd!!!

Also if you want to spread his mailing address along to other sites or post it, please include a link and a shout out to www.nolimitsoldiers.com and Tek

I want to thank C-Murder for keeping in contact with me and providing the fans with his mailing address as well as including his boys that are currently locked up.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online