New Bun B Album info?

Hey what up yall, i dont know if yall heard that Bun B is dropping his first solo cd at the end of july/early August. The only information that i have on the Album is that its called "Trill" and its on rap-a-lot records.... anyone have some good info out there.... anything would be great. thanks
peace

roaches

http://www.sohh.com/article_print.php?content_ID=7051

SOHH: So what's going on right now in the world of Bun B?

Bun B: I'm putting together a solo album right now; it's called "Trill."

SOHH: And what can we expect to hear on that?

Bun B: Some trill ass sh!t, man! I'm working with Lil Jon, Mannie Fresh, Jazze Pha, David Banner, Cool and Dre, Mr. Lee, and my in-house production team. We're putting together a super star-studded team from the South, the best producers we got down here. People like Kanye West have also offered to work with me, but I'm just trying to make sure we make the South happy. I mean I definitely want to work with people like Kanye and Just Blaze. I want to get in the studio with them and see if we can do something that will still be faithful to the South, but also kinda give me a chance to stretch my rapping. Basically, with this album, I'm trying to keep cats going in the right direction because we've got a lot of shine in the South right now and we need to take full advantage

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
good lookin out roaches, appreciate that shit

hopefully there is only one song w/ lil john or hopefully it will get cut
From what I've heard, Bun B sounds real nice over Lil' Jon's beats, why would you want it cut?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.