New Budden Freestyle.....of course its hot

i Can almost guarantee that he aint freestyling. But its a good verse. Punches aint nun too speacial, but I still like it. Rappers need to stop putting out fake ass "freestyles", it sorta pisses me off.

~peace

duh....its kinda a industry standard now that noone is freestyling off the top of the head...its more like "heres a random 16 over a beat" but thats too long of a track title, so they call it freestyle

linx

Staff member
ImmortalTech said:
i Can almost guarantee that he aint freestyling. But its a good verse. Punches aint nun too speacial, but I still like it. Rappers need to stop putting out fake ass "freestyles", it sorta pisses me off.

~peace
I don't think he said he was freestyling. You can always tell when someone is freestyling and when they aren't anyway. He killed it regardless, so why does it matter anyway?

S O F I said:
is this the one where he's like "hi haters, sorry for the hiatus.."?
yup.

duh....its kinda a industry standard now that noone is freestyling off the top of the head...its more like "heres a random 16 over a beat" but thats too long of a track title, so they call it freestyle
who the hell told u, no1 is frrestyling off the top of the head. Thats a bullshit standard. If its a freestyle call it a freestyle, if its written, then it is what it is.

I don't think he said he was freestyling. You can always tell when someone is freestyling and when they aren't anyway. He killed it regardless, so why does it matter anyway?
well, from the titile of the thread I would assume that it is a so called "freestyle", and yes u can tell when somes freestyling and when some1s not, well some of us can. And it does matter, wheather they say its a freestyle or not, cuz freestyling and song writing are 2 totally different arts. Thats like calling Kanye a dope lyricist after haring Jesus Walks (seeing that he didnt write it). I think its bullshit, when ppl listen to shit like this then when they watch ppl actually freestyling, they're quick to label it wack.

All I'm saying is call it what it is.. If its a verse, then yea its a nice verse... if its not a freestyle, then dont label it "New Budden Freestyle..... of course its hot" cuz dude clearly aint freestyling

~peace

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
ThUg $TyLe said:
This the freestyle where he shouts out boxden?
Yeah. I was surprised, I was thinking "damn, I leech off boxden erry day and this nigga shouts it out thats whassup it is what it is".

Not really, but I thought it was pretty darn neat. :cool:

linx

Staff member
Yeah, he shouts out Boxden unfortunately. I wonder if he's even seen the people on that website. They're a bunch of fucking morons.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
^indeed true (although i post there :()

Boxden went crazy when he shouted them out..like he actually shouted them individually out in particular..

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.