NEW Brotha Lynch Hung CD?!?!?!

Bigg Limn

Staff member
Looks like VH1 sayin the same thing...now if only I could remember the damn Lynch website.

Shit looks like its a collab album w/ MC Eight...hope this shit turns out better than his usual collabs.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
I was about 2 cream my pants, but Amazon kinda fucked me up cuz they told me it was a collab CD...and Im never really impressed w/ his collab work, save a bit of Sicx & X-Loc; and sometimes other features.

I heard about this a few months ago, never really took it seriously though, I guess I am proven wrong.

Hope it beats anything he has released in the last 5 years or so.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
HitEmUp21 said:
I heard about this a few months ago, never really took it seriously though, I guess I am proven wrong.

Hope it beats anything he has released in the last 5 years or so.
Didnt like Lynch By Inch? Ill admit its not really on par w/ somethin like Loaded or Season...but its still nicely produced and good 2 listen 2 for the most part - altho theres several tracks I can skip as well as too many skits. Woulda def. been a better 1-disc album.

Mase

^You been sleeping under a rock?! Download the new song, dope as fuck. Been playing it for a couple of weeks now.

man Limn sorry to say but the dude lynch said on his forums that this was basically a "throw some tracks together for some extra $$$" type deal

i heard the track buy anotha gun and i definently WAS NOT feelin it :mad: and i love the shit that brotha lynch puts out (for the most part cept for lynch by inch.. i just aint feelin it)

Bigg Limn

Staff member
BTW was jus readin the news - says a new Lynch solo album was due out @ the end of 05 called "Dinner and a Movie" - Im guessin this got pushed back?

Bigg Limn

Staff member
SHIT & wtf's up w/ this "Bite the Bullet" mixtape? cant find anymore info on that on the site, other than a few snippets

Bigg Limn said:
Didnt like Lynch By Inch? Ill admit its not really on par w/ somethin like Loaded or Season...but its still nicely produced and good 2 listen 2 for the most part - altho theres several tracks I can skip as well as too many skits. Woulda def. been a better 1-disc album.
I was actually one of the people who were less-harsh on it, I even bought the album. I agree with you on the point that it would have been a better one disc album...I mean there are certainly some songs that I like: Break Ya Loccs, I Went From, Death Dance, Tried 2 Speak, Bleeding House Mystery, Art of War.

Bigg Limn said:
SHIT & wtf's up w/ this "Bite the Bullet" mixtape? cant find anymore info on that on the site, other than a few snippets
you know how lynch is, he has alot of shit goin on and so many projects that never drops :( i remember reading a interview with him on murderdog where he says he has classics that he cant release n shit

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.