New Bone-Thugs material.

linx

Staff member
I'm not sure how many new songs there are exactly, but I got about 8 or so. Into The Future, Bone Thug Boys, When The Thugs Come Out, Never Forget Me, So Crazy, You Got My Back, I Tried and Lead Me-Guide Me. Never Forget Me and I Tried are with Akon and both of those songs are ridiculously dope in my opinon. Bone and Akon sound great together. I think their new album drops next month and it could be very good. I like all these new songs.

What do you think of their new shit?

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Thanks for the 'So Crazy' track. Only one i don't have. Anyway yeah all the tracks are dope, the songs with Akon are probably the best. I Tried is def one of my faves this year.

Thx man ima big bone fan and these songs are all dope! i tried is the first single and is hot! cant wait for the album to drop.

Thanks man, I was missing full versions of a couple of those. I love I Tried. Forget Me has a great beat, probably not their best verses though. I'm a huge Bone fan, so I hope they can make a comeback.

Bizzy should've been on lead me, guide me. After all he is "spiritual".

I Tried is fucking dope! Thanks for the tracks man!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.