new BIG duet album on pace to be worse than Loyal to the Game????

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
I just listened to the mp3s that have been posted in the download forum, and all i can say is that Eminem might be off the hook once this peice of shit cd drops on November 22nd.

BIG must be rolling in his grave, this shit is horrible. No emotion in any of the songs.

Check out the horrible mix with Bob Marley, they completely destroy Suicidal Thoughts.

why is Eminem even trying?! If this really ends up being worst than LTTG, then a lot of ppl are gonna have a problem with him.

Nick

I don't think it's gonna be as bad as LTTG, atleast some of the new beats are cool. I don't think there was one beat on LTTG that I liked (apart from DJ Quik's remix). In all honesty, it's gonna be pretty fucking hard for an album to be worse than LTTG.

I seriously hope that the tracks that are leaking are the only ones with recycled verses. I'm really anticipating some NEW B.I.G. shit to drop.

Nick said:
I don't think it's gonna be as bad as LTTG, atleast some of the new beats are cool. I don't think there was one beat on LTTG that I liked (apart from DJ Quik's remix). In all honesty, it's gonna be pretty fucking hard for an album to be worse than LTTG.

What an OVEREXAGGERATION!! You know how many young kids are now 2pac fans because of that album. original pac fans have a problem with it, but plenty of people I know-noninternet people seem to think its an okay album. Mostly the young peeps. In my opinion Kurupts new album is the garbage of all garbage.

Bombsquad said:
What an OVEREXAGGERATION!! You know how many young kids are now 2pac fans because of that album. original pac fans have a problem with it, but plenty of people I know-noninternet people seem to think its an okay album. Mostly the young peeps. In my opinion Kurupts new album is the garbage of all garbage.
FUCK LTTG.... they shouldnt have changed pacs words to say eminems name and g-unit.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.