New Beyonce leaked

Only listened thru it once but it doesnt sound bad at all.. Top notch production.. but only 10 songs plus the bonus track (Check On It).. All clubbish type songs except for the last 2 tracks.. "Freakem Dress" will probaly soon be the new womens anthem when it hits the radio.. Its a good song!

Album is average to garbage, but Swizz Beats and his noise he calls beats is definitely certified garbage. Beyonce just rushed the album to block Letoya Luckett from becoming top dogg. I hope word of mouth spreads that it's garbage, so she flops. What the hell was she thinking? How do you go from classic album to trash.

_carmi

me, myself & us
Bombsquad said:
Album is average to garbage, but Swizz Beats and his noise he calls beats is definitely certified garbage. Beyonce just rushed the album to block Letoya Luckett from becoming top dogg. I hope word of mouth spreads that it's garbage, so she flops. What the hell was she thinking? How do you go from classic album to trash.
it is a disappointment. production could have been nicer. and i dont like all beats. now a good 2nd album but it will sell.

_carmi

me, myself & us
^well i saw a much music interview yesterday and a fan asked beyonce if some songs were related to her and she answered that most songs are from what people live. and then she said something like: "Like Ring the Alarm isnt my situation, Irreplaceable isnt my situation either"

so.. thats what i know.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.