New AZ album out, your thoughts?

The new az album came out on tuesday titled, "A.W.O.L". id have to say the first time i heard it i was a little dissapointed, but after smoking a couple of bowls and really listenin to it i was throughly impressed with his efforts on this cd. Now i only have a problem with a couple of things on the cd, first off the second song on the album "never change" is just plain annoying(beat) its really hard to listen or even bob ur head to it. almost as if there is too much going on, too much loud noise. and my biggest problem with the cd is the the final 3 so called bonus tracks are all on one track. what im trying to say is that track number 13 on the cd is 3 songs put together, with a few seconds inbetween. i hate this because i have to fast forward through 2 complete songs inorder to get to the very last song. this is incredibly annoying.

but az is relentless on this album. his ryhmes are tight and it is not hard to tell that almost all of the songs were well thought out. my fav track right now is that livewire, but believe me there are some really good songs on here, i was happy with the entire cd except "never change" and "AZ's chillin" is starting to grow on me. but if u dont got it go get it.
peace

PDT

This shit is fuckin' fire, it's too dope. 9/10. New York, Can't Stop, Street Life, The Come Up, loads of dope shit.

^^Word to that Van Gogh quote, that's my shit.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online