New age rap

S. Fourteen

I Googled NEW AGE RAP, and got this
Whats with new age "rappers" giving rap such a bad image? - Yahoo! Answers

lol

Come on now - it's so laughable, I almost think it's a prank. This kid Matt was swimming in his daddy's nutsack when I started listening to Hip Hop music!!!! I bet he went on Amazon and bought the TOP 10 Essentials and he acts like he's heard it all. Don't ignore all the shallow rap from the 90s! Gawwwd!! And the best answer is THAT!!! Please shut your mouth and keep listening to Ted Nugent!!

okay, okay, deep breath, deep breath. [/rant]

Didn't mean to get off topic but I had to say something!

---

I'm still not sure what New Age rap is and 'conspiracy rap' sounds more like New World Order rap. hehe

I'm cool with most raps if the rapper comes correct, and if it has replay value. I'm not sure if Ras Kass' Nature of Threat fits under that category of 'new age' but I like it and I found myself revisiting it for parts that I missed, like I would do with a good movie.

Gangsta, Southern, East, West, whatever - if it's done right, I'll take it.

I Googled NEW AGE RAP, and got this
Whats with new age "rappers" giving rap such a bad image? - Yahoo! Answers

lol

Come on now - it's so laughable, I almost think it's a prank. This kid Matt was swimming in his daddy's nutsack when I started listening to Hip Hop music!!!! I bet he went on Amazon and bought the TOP 10 Essentials and he acts like he's heard it all. Don't ignore all the shallow rap from the 90s! Gawwwd!! And the best answer is THAT!!! Please shut your mouth and keep listening to Ted Nugent!!

okay, okay, deep breath, deep breath. [/rant]

Didn't mean to get off topic but I had to say something!

---

I'm still not sure what New Age rap is and 'conspiracy rap' sounds more like New World Order rap. hehe

I'm cool with most raps if the rapper comes correct, and if it has replay value. I'm not sure if Ras Kass' Nature of Threat fits under that category of 'new age' but I like it and I found myself revisiting it for parts that I missed, like I would do with a good movie.

Gangsta, Southern, East, West, whatever - if it's done right, I'll take it.

thanx 4 tha reply

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.