New Age Classics

masta247

Staff member
New age classics huh? I wouldn't call it classic but I understand what you mean. I think it all started with the 8mile album.

Preach

el-p - fantastic damage
common - be, forever begins
dangerdoom - the mouse and the mask
dr. dre - 2001
ghostface killah - fishscale
ice cube - war & peace vol. 2
jay-z - the black album
xzibit - restless

Preach

Dunno I think the word classic get's thrown about a bit too loosely nowadays.
most people say that.

the ones i posted were my personal classics. i don't necessarily think they all should have that title, but i threw suggestions out there for discussion. the black album is definitely a classic though, same goes for a lot of albums posted so far.

define your perception of "classic" please? or give examples of albums you would consider classic. classic doesn't have to be older than such and such, a lot of albums will have replay value for years to come. case in point: black album, get rich or die trying, 2001.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Dunno I think the word classic get's thrown about a bit too loosely nowadays.
most people say that.
LOL.

Perfectly said.

If the word classic has been thrown around 1,000,000 times on hip hop message boards this past year, the "I think the world classic gets thrown about a bit too loosely nowadays" has been thrown around 1,000,001 times as well. The extra post coming from a double post from someone with a 56k connection.

also, aren't you educated? the fuck is up with "get's".

lord fuck me.

2Pax

LOL.

Perfectly said.

If the word classic has been thrown around 1,000,000 times on hip hop message boards this past year, the "I think the world classic gets thrown about a bit too loosely nowadays" has been thrown around 1,000,001 times as well. The extra post coming from a double post from someone with a 56k connection.

also, aren't you educated? the fuck is up with "get's".

lord fuck me.
get :

v. got, got-ten, get-ting, gets

a. To come into possession or use of; receive:
b. To meet with or incur
c. To go after and obtain:
d. To acquire as a result of action or effort

You need schooling anymore?

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
get :

v. got, got-ten, get-ting, gets

a. To come into possession or use of; receive:
b. To meet with or incur
c. To go after and obtain:
d. To acquire as a result of action or effort

You need schooling anymore?

I used "get" properly so why would you school me on it? You, on the other hand, didn't. Jesus Christ man, you're having a Rahim moment here.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.