New Aftermath Artists - Bishop Lamont & G.A.G.E.

THEV1LL4N

What do all u lot out there fink of bishop lamont, im listenin 2 "do it" (produced by scott storch)

lovin his siongs, i fink hes got talent. id like 2 see him release in da charts, but then again he'd be a better artist if he didnt go 2 commercial, if y'kno wt i mean!

hes got talent!

also gage has got talent, but i prefer bishop!

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Bishops been around for a minute. If you like him pick up Warren G's album "In the Midnight Hour". He's all over it.

Yeah, Bishop Lamont is talented. Warren G gave him a spot on the 'In The Midnight Hour' just like Dr. Dre once gave it to Snoop. I think that Bishop has a long way to establish himself but I don't doubt that he will. Some people think that Bishop sounds like Jay-Z but I don't agree with that. You know, once people thought that Eminem sounds like Nas or AZ... I've been looking on Bishop's career form the beginning and I'm glad that he's wit Aftermath although I support only The Game & Nate Dogg from their camp. I'll post later some of his previous work.

THEV1LL4N

think bout what?

also dpg is all u c, can u c that i write in english, but also does the word "ABBREVIATION" ring any bells?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.