New 50 Cent video interview

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
You can hate on 50 all you want, and I dont agree that he should do what he says he does in regards to toning down his music, but he speaks the truth. I agree with every point he makes from the climate of music now to being President of Def jam.

See, people hate on Fif a lot but he really is smart and is all about his business. And that is why I will never knock his hustle.

DPG iz all I C

The one thing i like about 50 is that hes always honest. It would have been easy for him to say "nah i dont wanna become Def Jam President because i'm focusing on my music or whatever" but nah he tells it like it is.

him and t.i. are both really intellegent guys. i've listened and read a lot of there interviews and i'm always or almost always like...wow he really made a good move there, or he really knows how to put things so it makes sense and doesnt sound like some stupid person running their mouth. sure he has lots of drama stuff that isnt alway needed, but at the same time dude makes great business moves.

anyone got an audio link to that? my computer hates video's for some reason.

ARon

He is a good business man, I just wish he followed that old thing about the best business man being behind the scenes. People hate him cus he takes an art and misuses it. But hey at least he is a good business man.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
1. "I think it's technology" - Okay, no shit. Of course technology is improving and so the music climate changes. There are 3rd graders who realize this.

2. "Putting out quality material" - You haven't put out quality material since GRODT, so what quality material are we talking about here?

3. "Creatively, I can be complex" - No, you can't. You haven't proven this. Naming a song ghetto qu'ran does not equal complex creativity.

4. "Critic's perspective as opposed to a fan's perspective" - Yes, I agree with that. There are more rappers nowadays than fans.

I don't have time to admire rappers nor do I see a benefit in admiring rappers for their business qualities. Reading about 50 cent buying Vitamin Water shares doesn't give me the same satisfaction that "Many Men" did/does when I listen to it. Go to downtown Sydney, find a successful corp executive and tell him you respect his hustle.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.