New 2Pac albums tracklists and release date

DarkPhantom13

Staff member
Interscope will release a "best of" series consisting of 2 seperate disks by 2pac one titled "THUG" the other titled "LIFE" on December 4th. The album contains 2 unreleased tracks.

The albums self proclaims "previously unreleased tracks are: RESIST THE TEMPATION" and "DOPEFIENDS DINER". The tracklists are as follows:

BEST OF 2PAC PT. 1: THUG

1. So many Tears
2. Trapped
3. California Love (Original Mix)
4. How Do U Want It
5. I Aint Mad At Cha
6. 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted
7. Hail Mary
8. Changes
9. Unconditional Love
10. Resist The temptation
11. Dear Mama (featuring Anthony Hamilton - NEW MIX)

THE BEST OF 2PAC PT 2: LIFE

1. Definition Of A Thug Nigga
2. Brenda's Got A Baby
3. Keep Ya Head Up
4. When I Get Free
5. Until The End of Time (RP REMIX)
6. Never Call U Bitch Again
7. They Dont Give A Fuck About Us
8. Still Ballin (NITTY REMIX)
9. Ghetto Gospel
10. Dopefiend's Diner
11. Thugz Mansion Acoustic Remix (NEW REMIX)

SOURCE: www.deathrowdayz.com

Ghetto Gospel needs to go imo.

I'm disappointed it includes a lot of tracks from greatest hits. I wanted more tracks that are little heard of by hip hop fans.

Are the covers on an an final?

Been a fan for over 10 years, but this shit is wack!

Give me more than 2 reasons to buy it? (2 unreleased tracks being the ONLY legitimate reasons).

Everybody already got this stuff and most of it is even on Greatest hits part 1!

I bet this will not debut on nr1.

it needs to have more tracks that are not known and not on GH1..they have the potential to do great numbers if only they would put tracks that people brushed off from RUSD, Better Dayz and UTEOT

What a SH*TTY Tracklist! I thought they were going to do RUSD and up. Why would they rerelease the greatest hits album only slightly altered!? OMG someone needs to be bitched slapped!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.