Nelly & The St. Lunatics - Who's The Boss

I was listening to clips of this on SamGoody.com and I noticed that tha whole album wasn't that bad at all. We all know Nelly's newer stuff is as gay as can be. Is this material that they recorded a few years ago? If it is, it shows that Nelly & The St. Lunatics made alright music before they hit their fame.

PuffnScruff

yeah it's really that old, but i think it was only sold in and around st.louis. i was in high school and lived across the river from stlouis on the east side at that time, and would hang out down in Ucity stlouis, which is where nelly and some of the tics lived i think. they would always have that album for sell at a store called vintage vinyl so after it seeing it alll the time and hearing one of the songs on the radio i was like fuck it, ill give it a listen.

it really isnt all that bad an album. its interesting to hear it now and compare their flows to their other songs they have put out in more recent years. sort of like listening to eminem now and his infinite album

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.