Nelly Models Sean John Underwear, Preps New Album

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
St. Louis rapper Nelly has been tapped by Sean "Diddy" Combs to be the spokesmodel for Sean John underwear.

Nelly will be prominently featured in Sean John's underwear campaign which rolls out in the fall. The Sean John underwear line will include briefs, boxer-briefs, boxers, undershirts, pajamas and robes.

"I have known Nelly for many years and I really admire his work. To me, Nelly is the quintessential definition of the Sean John man," Diddy said via a statement. "He has the attitude, the swagger, and most of all the physique that our customers can both aspire and relate to. And let's be honest, all of the ladies out there are going to be thanking us for this campaign. The images are so strong; they speak for themselves. We are truly excited to welcome Nelly into the Sean John family."

In related news, Nelly will be releasing his fourth solo album titled Brass Knuckles on September 16th. The album will feature appearances from Usher, Ashanti, Ciara and Akon, among others.

Source: Sixshot.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.