Need Some Help

im looking for a good jay-z site with boards that have some rare unreleased tracks, as an example this board has all rare unreleased tupac tracks and notoriousonline has the same with biggie, i cant find a good jay-z board to find some shit, mostly im looking for this freestyle that he did while recording his first verse on "cant knock the hustle" after the verse hes jus talkin in the booth n shit about how he has to go n do another recording in another studio and jus starts to spit over the beat, sick sick sick and noone seems to have it, i have it on a cd but im unable to find it cause i have over 200 mixes that ive made so if someone can either help me with the track or a good board to look for it on, it would be much appriciated and reps will be given also if i can help ne one else out with other things i have no problem with that, either post it up here or pm me, thanks again

yea its incredible, the end is sick it ends off wit no see ya byes jus a bunch of catch ya laters or something like that but u gott ahear the whole thing to understand it its like 1:00 long ima go thru my cds n c if i can find it, if so ill upp it for yall, dope dope dope track, plus its the old jay-z style reasonable doubt

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.