Need Help With Biggie Song that uses Hit 'Em Up Beat...

Hey whatz up guyz. I dont know the original name of the Hit 'Em Up beat but before 2Pac used the beat I think Biggie had used it on one of his songs. Anybody know what the title of the Biggie Song is? Thanks. :confused:

Damn That was Quick!!!

Ya'll guys sure know your stuff thanks a lot. I got the Get money but not the remix. I'll look for it on Amazon. Thanks! :thumb:

CalcuoCuchicheo

Little Miss Vixen
I know people have already answered the Biggie question but jsut to let you know, the original beat that was sampled was Don't Look Any Further by Dennis Edwards. You'll find this is also the beat that was sampled for Rakim & Eric B's classic Paid In Full

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
I know people have already answered the Biggie question but jsut to let you know, the original beat that was sampled was Don't Look Any Further by Dennis Edwards. You'll find this is also the beat that was sampled for Rakim & Eric B's classic Paid In Full

ah thanks thanks...i knew i was right when i said it was old..haha..couldnt get on rakim;s name ne more..never knew it was originally from Edwards tho...

Day o umba day o mambu ji ay o.
Don't look any further. Don't you look no furhter.
Day o umba day o na jam bay um bay o.
Don't look any further.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
PaulyPac said:
how u know he talking about 2pac ?

its that old song dont look any further or whatever they got the beat from
baby if y dont stop then we wont stop continuosly to get money.
You can be as good as the best of them or as bad as the worse but dont test me you better move over.

Problems with my dont disgust them(talking about the faith and tupac situation)

VENOMOUS said:
baby if y dont stop then we wont stop continuosly to get money.
You can be as good as the best of them or as bad as the worse but dont test me you better move over.

Problems with my dont disgust them(talking about the faith and tupac situation)
discuss it is

ur just assuming

shinehigh

Shine High 4 Life
Thugz82 said:
Ya'll guys sure know your stuff thanks a lot. I got the Get money but not the remix. I'll look for it on Amazon. Thanks! :thumb:
I personally have the song from this cd "Ultimate Hip Hop Party 1998" It is on there

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.