Need help with a few beef tracks...

I'm makin a compiliation of the best tracks from certain beefs, but I forgot someone of the titles....

Cypress Hill vs. Ice Cube

Ice Cube vs. Common

LL Cool J vs. Canibus

Eminem (D12) vs. Murder Inc

Eminem vs. Benzino

50 Cent (G-Unit) vs. Murder Inc

D12 vs. Royce Da 5'9

Mobb Deep vs. 2Pac

Nas vs. Jay-Z (Rocafella)

Anyone vs. 2Pac

Nelly vs. KRS-One

DMX vs. Anyone

Canibus vs. Eminem

Ras Kass vs. Alchemist

And any other relevant diss tracks...

No Rest For The Wicked (Cypress Hill) Vs King Of Da Hill (Ice Cube & Mack 10)
Westside Slaughter House (Westside Connection) Vs Bitch In Yoo (Common)
The Ripper Strikes Back (LL Cool J) Vs Second Round KO (Canibus)
Back Down (50 Cent) Vs Loose Change (Ja Rule)
Drop A Gem On Em (Mobb Deep)Vs When We Ride On Our Enemies (2Pac)
Ether (Nas) Vs Takeover (Jay-Z)
Fuck Wit Dre Day (Dr. Dre) Vs Real Mothafuckin G'z (Eazy E)
Malcolm X (Royce Da 5'9) Vs Smackdown (D-12)
Real Niggaz (NWA) Vs No Vaseline (Ice Cube)

Check out The Street Wars mixtapes by P-Cutta. I got the entire set off of e-bay and it was well worth it. It does a very good job of putting all of the radio interviews and songs together in one series, that still continues today.

joe budden - game. dont know the trakcs, but there was alot. theres 2 tracks on www.streethop.com , they are, GAME OVER', and "BUDDENS, both tracks have there rivals names in there diss titles. although "game over" was a more creative title then just "Buddens' , but then yukmouth bite that name and called all 3 of his disses, Game ova 1, game ova 2 and game ova 3. wheres the creativity?

I'm makin a compiliation of the best tracks from certain beefs, but I forgot someone of the titles....
Cool, just remember, whoever doesn't agree, these are my opinions:

Eminem (D12) vs. Murder Inc
Bully
Doe Rae Me
Monkey See, Monkey Do

Eminem vs. Benzino
Nail In The Coffin
Quitter

Also, don't forget "Girls" a pretty nasty diss on Limp Bizkit.

D12 vs. Royce Da 5'9
LOL, I have all of the disses,but I don't know the names of any of them because everyone of them was non-descript downloads off LimeWire. All I knew at the time is that I was DLing D12 and Royce stuff. Didn't even know they were disses till I heard them.

Anyone vs. 2Pac
Pac put out too many to remember. Just remember Hit Em Up = most potent and hellacious diss song ever.

Nelly vs. KRS-One
These two battled? C'mon, you know there was no battle, KRS destroyed him in a bar and a half.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.