Need help for school project/looking for Bone Thugs song

PuffnScruff

i have a project for school. we were going to use a bone thugs song for this. i'm looking for a song called "down for my thang". i think thats what it is called. if anyone has a clean/edited version or the instrumental i would love you forever. i'm looking for it right now on the net, so if anyone could help me out it would be much appreciated. :thumb:

I don't think a clean version exists, and if it does, you probably won't find it online, you'd probably have to hunt down any rare edited versions of the album Creepin on ah Come Up. But if you're semi-decent at messing with audio files, you can just edit the lyrics yourself. It shouldn't take more than an hour.

PuffnScruff

DeeezNuuuts83 said:
I don't think a clean version exists, and if it does, you probably won't find it online, you'd probably have to hunt down any rare edited versions of the album Creepin on ah Come Up. But if you're semi-decent at messing with audio files, you can just edit the lyrics yourself. It shouldn't take more than an hour.
thanks for the reply. i had that thought but then i listened to the song ( i'm not a big bone thugs fan ) i started to ask myself "how the hell does this song tie in to our project"?

close at will :D

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.