Ne-Yo-So sick

Omg did u guys here this song?? Its so sad....i almost cried the first time I heard this song! I can almost totally relate to this guy since my first love never even liked me back:( Its so like addicting though...ever since I heard it I cant stop listening to it! N if you guys havent heard it yet then u gotta listen to it!!!:thumb:

SiGh said:
shortie if ur feeling that. download: Nobody Knows by The Tony Rich Project. :thumb:
HAHAHAHA!!! You really do LOVe that song!!

Anyways, So sick is a hot song. had it on my playlist for a few months now, its finally getting recognition on the radio

Synful*Luv

Staff member
I like it, I like all of Ne-Yo's songs so far, it wasn't so sad that it made me want to cry, lol, but i like the song, it came out right when me and my ex had broke up, so it was perfect timing, lol

first off, that songs awite, but not mp3 player worthy

second, shortie, uve never been in love, so stfu, i tryed to be nice b4 and i tryed to help u out with ur situation, but seriously, ur annoyin the whole board!

Ur not in love with him, u never wer, and u prolly never will be! its jus sum stupid crush, that puberty and ur raging hormones make u think is more, but rilly, hav u ever even had an intelligent conversation with him? do u no nething about him?

pleez stop telling us about how deeply in love u r with the boys u hav crushes on!

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Saint33 said:

second, shortie, uve never been in love, so stfu, i tryed to be nice b4 and i tryed to help u out with ur situation, but seriously, ur annoyin the whole board!

Ur not in love with him, u never wer, and u prolly never will be! its jus sum stupid crush, that puberty and ur raging hormones make u think is more, but rilly, hav u ever even had an intelligent conversation with him? do u no nething about him?

pleez stop telling us about how deeply in love u r with the boys u hav crushes on!

did someone take a cold shower? or have their heart broken recently? why so cold saint! :(

and lolz coolwaterz...i do like dat song. :(

and keco and syn yall need to holla..if yer tired of that same old guys breaking yer heart scene. :) :fury:

SiGh said:
did someone take a cold shower? or have their heart broken recently? why so cold saint! :(

and lolz coolwaterz...i do like dat song. :(

and keco and syn yall need to holla..if yer tired of that same old guys breaking yer heart scene. :) :fury:
she jus gets on my nerves sooooooooo much, like god dammit :fury:

shes should stop being such an attention whore, we don care about all her crushes, and shes sooooo dum! its frustrating, like i can only put up with so much before i blow, thers only been one person that bugged me as much as her on tb and that was Ghetto_ghost

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Saint33 said:
she jus gets on my nerves sooooooooo much, like god dammit :fury:

shes should stop being such an attention whore, we don care about all her crushes, and shes sooooo dum! its frustrating, like i can only put up with so much before i blow, thers only been one person that bugged me as much as her on tb and that was Ghetto_ghost

understandable every1 has their own opinions. but saint, since im cool with both of yall and i dun want none of you guys banned. so the statements gonna start a beef.

she could be like if u dont like it, dont look at my thread
and u could be like just dont post ur shit nobody cares and etc etc.
and b4 u know it..both of yall coped a ban. and yall might not care bout tb n whatever..but since i like both yer posts, just giving yer a heads up, u know.

aight homies.

SiGh said:
understandable every1 has their own opinions. but saint, since im cool with both of yall and i dun want none of you guys banned. so the statements gonna start a beef.

she could be like if u dont like it, dont look at my thread
and u could be like just dont post ur shit nobody cares and etc etc.
and b4 u know it..both of yall coped a ban. and yall might not care bout tb n whatever..but since i like both yer posts, just giving yer a heads up, u know.

aight homies.
i no the rules don wry bout, i aint gunna do sumin stupid and get banned

i jus wanna choke her sumtimes lmao :fury:

i wont, i wont, don wry:laugh:

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Saint33 said:
i no the rules don wry bout, i aint gunna do sumin stupid and get banned

i jus wanna choke her sumtimes lmao :fury:
i wont, i wont, don wry:laugh:
lmao. peep yer user cp.

aight back to the topic of the thread now.

Saint33 said:

How do u know i never been in love? n plz dont use that ur 14 u dont know what love is ok. N my crushes? the only persont hat I said i have a crush on is luis no one else. I just talk bout kevin martin cuz I think hes a good basketball player. He doesnt even know I exist. N i had an 'intelligent' conversation with him a bunch of times, but were just friends now nothing more so chill

N listen to Sighie hes the kewlest:horny:

Synful*Luv said:
Us ladies are grown, when I was kid I was crushin on guys too but not dating them.
And Im not? I never had a boyfriend before and I only had a crush on one guy. And its gona stay this way for a long time.

LilShOrtiE485 said:
How do u know i never been in love? n plz dont use that ur 14 u dont know what love is ok. N my crushes? the only persont hat I said i have a crush on is luis no one else. I just talk bout kevin martin cuz I think hes a good basketball player. He doesnt even know I exist. N i had an 'intelligent' conversation with him a bunch of times, but were just friends now nothing more so chill

N listen to Sighie hes the kewlest:horny:

And Im not? I never had a boyfriend before and I only had a crush on one guy. And its gona stay this way for a long time.

i no uve never been in love, cuz uve never even had a relationship, uve never been intimate with someone, and judgin from ur posts, im pretty sure uve never had an intelligent convo or even no wut its like to hav an intelligent convo. Ur lack of expiernce, and ur age, all r proof that u wudnt no wut love is, ur not mature enough to know it, and don take that as an insult, cuz i em in the same boat as u, thats y i don bother dating at my age, ur jus gunna break up sooner or later.

i no u may think ur "in love" with this guy or w.e, but believe me ur not. I remember bein around ur age (i was a lil younger like a year mabe) and thinkin that i was in love with girls, but now those girls mean absoluetly nothing, like i said before, its puberty and ur hormones, and ur inexpierence, all of those make u believe ur "in love" but in reality its jus a crush, and most likely based 90% on appearence

Saint33 said:
i no uve never been in love, cuz uve never even had a relationship, uve never been intimate with someone, and judgin from ur posts, im pretty sure uve never had an intelligent convo or even no wut its like to hav an intelligent convo. Ur lack of expiernce, and ur age, all r proof that u wudnt no wut love is, ur not mature enough to know it, and don take that as an insult, cuz i em in the same boat as u, thats y i don bother dating at my age, ur jus gunna break up sooner or later.

i no u may think ur "in love" with this guy or w.e, but believe me ur not. I remember bein around ur age (i was a lil younger like a year mabe) and thinkin that i was in love with girls, but now those girls mean absoluetly nothing, like i said before, its puberty and ur hormones, and ur inexpierence, all of those make u believe ur "in love" but in reality its jus a crush, and most likely based 90% on appearence
Ok fine fine lol Its hormones:( But I dont like him no mores so luis can just go n........do something lol

N Wats the re-mix with jin?? I never h eard it be4!!!!:woah:

KrAzY:aka:AnDy

Under The Influence
yeah its a good song, had it on repeat for like 2 days. Although I am getting sick of it lol, how ironic. Anyway it's just started to get radio play here in Sydney (Aus).

I take it you guys havent heard the Trackmasters Remix with LL Cool J?.. there's alot of fake remixes out there, but thats the real one... check it out.. its alright too.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.