NBA player had Fabolous shot?

i guess you can file this one in the "you know the entertainment world is really fucked up when..." category

Report: Fab's crew stole chain
By Jim Welte - MP3.com

New York Daily News says rapper's crew was caught on camera ripping $50,000 chain from NBA player Sebastian Telfair just prior to shooting.

New York police have made a connection between Tuesday's shooting of Brooklyn rapper Fabolous and the theft of a $50,000 chain from NBA player Sebastian Telfair, according to the New York Daily News.

The paper reported today that security cameras outside Justin's, the Manhattan eatery owned by hip-hop mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs, show a member of Fabolous' crew ripping a $50,000 diamond chain off NBA player Sebastian Telfair's neck. The same tape shows the gunman who shot Fabolous about 20 minutes later fleeing in a getaway car, sources told the paper.

The video makes a preliminary connection between two incidents that occurred near the restaurant, but police have not yet determined if the shooting was in retaliation for the theft.

The Daily News said the video catches Fabolous' buddies approaching Telfair outside Justin's early Tuesday, with one man grabbing the chain as another kept watch. The thieves then bolted into Diddy's restaurant, Justin's.

Telfair, a New York native who now plays for the Boston Celtics, reportedly followed the men inside and saw them laughing with members of Fabolous' crew. Telfair then pulled out his cell phone and made a call, sources told the paper.

Twenty-three minutes later, Fabolous was shot in a nearby parking garage, and a security camera logged footage of the gunman fleeing in a gray car. Ed Hayes, Telfair's lawyer, told the Daily News that his client merely called a family member and has shared all the cell-phone numbers he called that night with police.

"The [security] tape completely supports everything my client said happened that night," Hayes said. "He's a lovely young man. It was outrageous what these punks did, and he will press charges."

Fabolous--real name John Jackson--was wounded in the thigh. He and three members of his crew were later hit with gun charges because cops said they found illegal weapons stashed in the car the rapper was riding in to Bellevue Hospital.

On Tuesday, Telfair went to the 13th Precinct stationhouse and looked at lineups of suspects that included three members of Fabolous' crew. Telfair was unable to pick out his attackers, police said.

http://www.mp3.com/news/stories/6836.html

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Ghetto mentality. Fabolous has enough money to put all his crews' kids and grandkids through college.

It'd be interesting if Telfair did actually make the call to have Fab taken out.

We don't need more crime like this, Fab' should stop listenin' to 50 cent and listen to Dead Prez..

Why the hell would you rob somebody, out of pride or for the sake of doing it?

Fab's a good rapper, but he has people looking up to him and this ain't responsible.

ARon

EDouble said:
yeah hes from brooklyhn too i think
I got that DVD of Telfair comin up, he is from NY, Coney Isalnd I think, same shit though. What a crazy situation, stupid shit to fight over too.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
i went on nba.com to check to see if maybe they had anythin on it there.

one of the news headlines was like"Shooting for the Stars" lmao I took a chance

ArtsyGirl

From what I read bout this it seems Fab wasnt there when they took the chain, so maybe he didnt know? The shooter might not have been filled in on that part or just didnt care. I wonder if he really couldnt pick them out the line up or didnt want to. Stupid shit all the same.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.